New Construction Landscaping
There’s nothing like working with a blank canvas. Although new construction landscaping can be complex and stressful, it need not be. We make the process easy, from start to finish and offer support after the job is done. From dirt to dramatic!
Elemental Landscapes excels at new construction landscaping because our designers have vision; we can see an empty lot or new home with no landscaping as a finished product that reflects your personal style, even before the first shovel breaks ground. Plus, we’re a full service new construction landscaping contractor: we design and install plantings, pavers, landscape lighting, outdoor kitchen-sand-fire and water features. Call us, you’ll love working with our crew.
Some things to think about when planning new construction landscaping:
- What ratio of plantings to turf do you want?
- Are there areas you would like create privacy with plantings?
- Do you want underground sprinklers? A fence?
- How about landscape lighting?
- Think about your patio layout; where will the grill go? Fire pit? Future Pool?
- It’s helpful to have a budget before the design process.
- Get creative!